Lost ☆ Spirits
Summery:
Lost Sprits is a tale of Mikhael Francis, a freshman boy in High School. He hates labels, although if you had to use them on him, He would let you know he was a "Gay-pagan-goth-loner-nerd" with a troubled past. Just don't tell his parents.
He tries to be normal and have fun with friends, procrastinating schoolwork and wishing for dates to fall in his lap. Unfortunately for him, the forces of Destiny mock him. Angels and Deamons meet while dark powers collide and collapse his normal want-to-be world.
Love and Destiny are not nice to him.
Lost Sprits is a tale of Mikhael Francis, a freshman boy in High School. He hates labels, although if you had to use them on him, He would let you know he was a "Gay-pagan-goth-loner-nerd" with a troubled past. Just don't tell his parents.
He tries to be normal and have fun with friends, procrastinating schoolwork and wishing for dates to fall in his lap. Unfortunately for him, the forces of Destiny mock him. Angels and Deamons meet while dark powers collide and collapse his normal want-to-be world.
Love and Destiny are not nice to him.
*****♥*****
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
I started this story about 6 years ago when I was 15-ish years old. I have only written 3 chapters but have outlined plot for 8 chapters. I will type them out and see what people think of it so far. It is kind of weird to write a story that is based in high school and I no longer have that muse to preoccupy me. I hope my Chocolate covered Vampires will help my on this. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment